01 days until the next course
We offer up to 6 months to complete the course, however it is self-paced and can be completed more quickly
$900 online or $990 hybrid face-to-face
Payment plans available
Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent, Buyers Agent or Office Administrator
The Real Estate Registration course is the minimum requirement to begin a career in real estate. Learn the ins and outs of the real estate industry including selling and marketing property, establishing landlord and buyer relationships and interpreting ethical practice and property legislation. The course will provide you with the skills and hands-on learning and industry knowledge to confidently begin your new career in real estate.
Real Estate Registration certificate includes:
- Graduate with a Real Estate Registration statement of attainment
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
- Self paced with up to six months to complete
- Complete 12 units of competency as part of qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
23 October 2023
No available seats
23 October 2023
No available seats
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4102 – Market property
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 – Sell property
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
These units form part of the CPP41419 – Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
This Registration course will enable you to apply for a real estate certificate of registration through the Office of Fair Trading and open up career opportunities as a:
- Real Estate Agent
- Buyer’s Agent
- Property Manager
- Business Broker
- Office Administrator
To be eligible for a real estate sales person certificate, students:
- must be 18 years or older and pass the required training courses
- must meet OFT Suitability Requirements to Register. Click here to find out more
There are no pre-requisites to study the registration course. However, all REIQ courses require LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) capabilities, such as a working knowledge of the English language and an understanding of various mathematical calculations. To ensure your ability to successfully complete our courses, you are required to demonstrate your LLN skills by completing a short LLN quiz as part of the enrolment process.
Students will require:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
Choose how you want to learn! This course is available via self-paced online study or in a face-to-face/hybrid classroom setting. Our three-day face-to-face classes allow students to deep-dive into the course work with their trainer and network with other students. In-class students will still need to complete assessments outside of designated class hours. Online from $900; face-to-face classes from $990.
REIQ is an approved education provider and the Registration course is eligible for student payment. This means eligible students who enrol in this course may receive Government Payments such as Austudy, ABSTUDY and Youth Allowance.
Under this agreement the course is offered up to 13 weeks full time duration of 35 hours per week (a total 455 study hours). This course is also offered up to 26 weeks part time at 17.5 hours per week, 50% study load. Domestic students who meet the requirements of an approved course of education and study may be eligible to receive student payment.
Check your eligibility here.
Based on 160 reviews.
Other courses for you
Why you should study with the REIQ
Expert Industry Trainers
Learn from the best. All our trainers have at least 13 years’ industry experience and still have highly successful careers in real estate. Now as teachers, they can pass on their industry expertise to you.
As the peak body for real estate in Queensland, the REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and known for producing job-ready professionals. Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ graduates.
We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to help you succeed during your first year in the industry. Graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional.
As an REIQ student, you'll receive FREE one-on-one student support sessions with our expert trainers during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way. You can also book private one-hour tutorials if needed (fees apply).
REIQ students receive FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals and potential employers in a casual environment.
Maximum flexibility for you. Choose to pay your course upfront or enter into a payment plan.