$600 for REIQ accredited agencies | $640 for non-members
This course is the educational requirement for obtaining a real estate registration certificate from Fair Trading under the Property Agents and Motor Dealers Act 2000
The REIQ online learning facility provides an engaging and interactive experience for students studying their Registration course.
- Expert tutor support
- Flexibility and portability of a web-based course
- Online assessment completion and submission
- All students need is a laptop or desktop computer with audio capabilities
- Start any time
The Online Registration course contains the following units of competency:
CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
CPPDSM4009B - Interpret legislation to complete agency work
CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
Refund and Cancellation policy for the Online Registration course
- Cancellations for online registration course enrolments must be made in writing or by email prior to access login and password details being issued. A $100 administration fee will apply, with the balance being refunded.
- Refunds will not be made once a student has been issued an online login and password.
Students should read the Student Handbook prior to enrolling, and must understand the Refund and Cancellation Policy detailed above. To enrol, click here